Thursday 21 February 2013

time flies when you're having fun

One month ago, I walked onto a plane with butterflies in my stomach
One month ago, the only thing that I knew about Denmark was Princess Mary
One month ago, I only knew how to say hello in Danish
One month ago, I had never seen snow
One month ago Copenhagen was just a place that I would someday hopefully see
One month ago, I embarked on the adventure of a life time

One month on I have been to so many places that I could write a book on Danish history
One month on and my Danish is actually starting to improve
One month on and I wake up to snow falling out of the sky

One month on and I have walked the entire Copenhagen in three days
One month on and I have met the most amazing people, and have wonderful friends
One month on... and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else














No comments:

Post a Comment