Friday 15 November 2013

A-Z of My Exchange


A: is for Autumn leaves because I have never experienced an Autumn so beautiful 
B: is for biking because I bike nearly everywhere now
C: is for cake because Danes love it so much
D: is for darkness because it gets dark at 4:30pm in Winter
E: is for Euro tour because it was the best 18 days of my life 
F: is for frikadeller because they taste so good 
G is for guff because it also tastes so good. similar to the inside of a pavlova that you put on ice cream
H: is for hygge, possibly the most important word in the Danish language  
I: is for ice cream because I ate so much of it during summer
K: is for København because i love the city so much  
L: is for liquorice and liver paste because they are some Danish food that takes a little getting used too
M: is for Mary because she is Australian 
N: is for nik and jay because they are a danish band that i love ;) 
O: is for the size of my mouth when I first saw snow  
P: is for Paradis is the best ice cream in the world 
Q: is for quarantine & Customs because in Europe it doesn't exist 
R: is for rødgrød med fløde and røg brød they are words that I can not sayS: is for snow because I hope that it comes really soon 
T: is for TIVOLI!!!!!! because it is my favourite place in the world
U: is for understanding because I understood nothing when I first arrived
V: is for very…very…VERY cold winter.... I mean I thought 10 degrees was cold! 
W: is for WEEKEND!!!!!! because today is Friday! X: is for x-hausted because sometimes I have nooo energy 
Y: is for youtube because sometimes in maths class it is my best friend 
Z: is for sleep  because I never seem to get enough of it 

No comments:

Post a Comment