Friday 1 March 2013

spring has finally sprung

The sun is shining, I'm wearing sunnies and a teeshirt and the minus temperatures are a thing of the past (well for now at least). Yes thats right, spring has finally sprung and to celebrate this wonderful occasion, I'm heading to a tropical island

Yes you did just read that correctly
I did just say a tropical island (believe me, I am as surprised as you)

This indoor waterslide wonderland is a popular summer destination for Danish famalies as it is constantly heated to 30 degrees. This weekend, Lalandia will be in for a shock, when 200 exchange students (who no longer have bikini bodies) head there for a weekend of adventure and fun. it is going to be so so much fun and i am so excited

There are pools, bowling allies, mini golf courses and an ice skating rink. Check out my summer paradise  http://www.lalandia.dk/uk/Pages/forside.aspx

Anyways, better go finish packing
cant wait to get my tan on!

No comments:

Post a Comment