Tuesday 21 July 2015

*insert creative title here*

My blog this time feels a little more like a diary then it does a blog this time... Maybe it's because I'm not writing it at school during maths... Hmmmm. Regardless, like last time, time is flying and I'm making the most of every day.

Since my last mini blog post, I've been to the oldest amusement park in the world, biked about 30km, visited my second host fam and been in another country #europeanlife.

But first and foremost I have to tell you about Bakken, a hyggeligt amusement park that lies in the centre of Copenhagen which happens to be older than australia. First of all... What, second of all its kinda cool rights.bakken is really different to tivoli because it is in the middle of a forest and has a lot more rides. It's more of an amusement park, so think maybe Luna Park but older, and a thousand times better. Bakken was a really hyggeligt afternoon. We tried all the rides (including the haunted house which was one of the most horrific experiences of my life) and of course the oldest roller coaster in the world. I had a great evening with my third host family.

On Sunday, I saw my second host family and spent the day with them on Roskilde Fjord. We ate brunch, biked through the beautiful danish countryside to get fresh strawberries, had a mini boat tour on the fjord and ate a lot of food. It was a really hyggeligt day.

Yesterday was Monday, and I spent it in Sweden-just casually! I went with Laura, my australian friend who I met last time I was here. We spent the day strolling the streets of Malmö, shopping and enjoying the beautiful cobble stoned streets. It was a really nice day. We even managed ton eb upturned and found a castle in Malmö. All in all a successful day.

As for today, I've spent the morning watching danish disney Chanel which is actually really great, then I'm going into town to meet two of my friends from gymnasium.

So I have four days left in denmark- most of which will be spent seeing people, buying last min things, eating ice cream and just really enjoying bring back home.

See you Sunday night y'all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment